REGULATIONS OF PHOTO SESSIONS
made by fotoursus.pl
§ 1. The subject of the regulations
- The object of the regulations is to make a photographic reportage or photo session.
- The Contractor undertakes to perform the order in accordance with the offer published on the website www.fotoursus.pl or as part of individual arrangements confirmed by e-mail.
§ 2. Terms and conditions of work
- Confirmation of booking the session date is the payment by the Ordering Party of a deposit of 100 PLN.
- The date of submission by the Contractor of photographs in an electronic version is 14 calendar days and is counted from the date of the last photographs taken. The files in the electronic version will be sent via the active download link for 14 calendar days. After this deadline, the files will be automatically deleted.
- The number of submitted photos is consistent with the offer, and the selection of photos is made by the Contractor.
- The Employer will provide the Contractor with a list of photos for prints or albums within 14 calendar days. Failure to provide a list of photos at the indicated date is tantamount to full acceptance of the work performed, resignation from this part of the service and does not affect the amount of remuneration.
- The Contractor undertakes to archive the session for 90 days from the date of its implementation.
- The price of the session includes access to 15 km from the company’s headquarters. The cost of travel above 15 km is 1 PLN / km. The implementation of the session over 40 km from the company’s headquarters is subject to an individual valuation.
§ 3. Payments
- The condition for booking the session is paying a deposit of PLN 100 in cash at the company’s headquarters or by transfer to a bank account (mBank 70 1140 2004 0000 3702 7431 8155).
- The remaining part of the payment should be settled in cash on the day of the session or by transfer on the day preceding the session – by which the parties understand the entry of the amount in the Contractor’s account.
§ 4. Copyright
- The photographs taken are of proprietary and individual nature and are subject to copyright.
- The Contractor undertakes to transfer to the Employer all copyrights to the work, without any time and territorial restrictions, on any exploitation fields known at the time of the session.
- The copyright transfer will take place at the moment of providing the Customer with electronic photographs.
§ 5. Personal data protection
- By participating in the session, you consent to the processing of Photography and Advertising by the company
Magdalena Margas personal data, including the image for the purpose of photographic reportage, video recording and photo session and to the extent necessary for this purpose.
- The administrator of personal data of the Customer and persons visible on the Photographs, including personal data of minor children will be Magdalena Margas, running a business under the name Magdalena Margas Fotografia i Reklama, ul. Rynkowa, No. 13, 02-495, NIP 1132736000, REGON 142538778. In matters related to the processing of personal data, you can contact the Administrator by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Administrator declares that the processing of data takes place in accordance with the REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: RODO).
- The Administrator may collect and process the following personal data to the extent necessary to perform the photo session and only for the purpose of its implementation: name and surname of the Customer, contact details (telephone, e-mail, address, etc.), information on the health status of persons participating in the session ( in this pregnancy), the image of people visible on the Photographs, other personal data related to the nature of the session.
- The basis for the processing of data will be these regulations, and in the case of people who are not customers (commissioners of the session), they consent to the taking of a picture or to provide information. 6. The Client declares that persons visible on the Photographs have agreed to the processing of their personal data in the form of an image and undertakes to provide them with information about the Administrator and the method of processing personal data.
- The processing of personal data on behalf of the Administrator may be dealt with by external entities, in particular photographers cooperating with the Administrator on the basis of civil law contracts and entities providing services to the Administrator in the field of developing photographs, accounting and bookkeeping services and internet portals: zalamo.com, dropbox. com, wetransfer.com, zenbox.pl.
- Personal data will be stored and processed for the time necessary to complete the order. Providing data (participation in the session) is voluntary, but necessary to perform the Agreement.
- The client, persons visible in the photographs and legal guardians of the child have the right to: access their personal data and personal details of the child they care for, request rectification, removal or limitation of the processing of personal data and details of the child they are looked after, to object in the case of personal data processing of your or your child’s custody, lodging complaints with the competent supervisory authority in case of violation of the provisions on the protection of personal data.